Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Last Tapas in Barcelona


For my last night in Barcelona, my friend is so nice to organize a dinner tapas with other friends in a traditional popular Tapas restaurant.

We arrived there past 8:30pm, and it was fully packed. Looking through the window display, I thought it could be a very nice good quality dinner. But unfortunately, the food quality was not that amazing. The octopus came with nice spice on top. But too bad, the octopus itself is either over cooked or not fresh. It had a mushy taste that I hate about the non-fresh seafood.

The only interesting thing we ordered is the cheese plate. I forget the name but my friend said it is very traditional (see pic in the middle). They are slightly golden yellow tint and do not have strong flavor, like hardy tofu. I really enjoyed it..

That night was a disappointment for me, although everyone else said they enjoyed the food. Maybe I am asking too much?

No comments: