Friday, January 2, 2009

Desserts in Paris



Desserts in Paris
These are random pics of desserts I took in Paris. I did not have a chance to try all the desserts as in my pics. But still, I manage to eat 2 or 3 desserts a day, which gave me an overdose of sugar.
This montage just to show you how beautiful they are. They are everywhere in Paris. I have to bow to the pastry chef in Paris because the variety of forms and designs are pure art. Personally I like the desserts in Switzerland better because they are less sweet. But I bet most Canadians will find most French desserts are not as sweet as those are in North American.
Please click on pic to see enlarged details.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics from your travels!

sanjay said...

welcome back Tao.