Monday, August 11, 2008

Resta Pasta

I freelanced at Technicolor last week. Because the company has many employees, they have a kitchen department, who cooks for everyone. The kitchen is open-concept. While you order food you can chat with one of the cook. If I work there full time, I am sure the chef will be my best friend.

This is on the employee’s lunch menu, which have at least 6 varieties. That day’s special is Resta Pasta:

Hot Italian sausage, beef, sweet pepper, sundried tomato, onion in curry creams sauce, side salad and homemade garlic breadstick-- For $8.50 (tax included).

How can I resist the combination of Italian hot sausage, sweet pepper and sundried tomato?

The dish is perfectly cooked, and homemade garlic breadstick is also addictive. I loved everything in that dish!! YUMMY…

No comments: