Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vegan Chocolate

I thought that was impossible! Will it taste good?
Just after one bite, I am convinced that I will love it forever, forever…. Especially the raspberry ones. The texture is not like the regular commercial ones; it is bit grainy and soft. But it melts in your mouth and has very strong raspberry flavor. You can taste it is made with love! Each little one is sold at HOTSHOT at Kensington market for $1.50. But worthy it!

http://www.hotshotkensington.com/wb/

The guy Fred Jene, who makes those truffles uses cacao from chocosol (The raw Cacao importers). They told me the chocolate is not cooked and have to be refrigerated. In summer, I saw Fred once was presenting his chocolate outside of HOTSHOT. He has an interesting story to tell about how he makes chocolate, you should ask!!

www.foodnotcandy.com/

No comments: